Matthew Kutz is a member of the Mens JR National Trap team. Raised in south Texas, Kutz got his start in clay shooting through the 4H program. As the years progressed and Kutz went through high school, his passion for clay shooting escalated and he set his mind to Olympic Trap. He started competing in Olympic trap in 2020, and since then has found great success in the sport! “It has been a dream of mine ever since I started, to make the team and be able to wear the U.S. Flag on my back," said Kutz. Kutz has his eyes set on making the Paris 2024 Olympic Team.
- 2022 ISSF World Championships: Bronze, JR Men's Trap Team
- 2022 ISSF Junior World Cup: Gold, Men's Trap Team
- 2022 ACUI Olympic Trap Champion
- 2021 USA Shooting National Junior Olympic Championships: Silver, Men's Trap
- Two-time Crossville International Open Champion
- 2x US Grand Prix Champion
- 2020 USA Shooting Shotgun National Championships: Bronze, JR Men's Trap